Tuesday, November 22, 2011

do you teach your child to dream?


without a destination in mind.....
in your
or 
your child's mind...
you may as well 
be walking 
in circles....



hope you have a dreamy day...
and that you
may remember
your lost dreams....
the reasons maybe why you started this
home school journey...

and or again
 find your path to your
lost destination....

no guidelines needed for children to dream...they are..
natural dreamers....

if you have not entered my giveaway..
then head over here
all it needs is one comment..

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love it! Thank you!
    A week ago my husband and I had to make our Dream Charts. We got a few minutes to write down 20 dreams/aims for your live; next we got magazines to tear and cut pictures from, that reminded you of your dreams. Each person paste his/her 'dream pictures' on a big sheet of paper. Wow, it was powerful. Now it is laminated and at a prominent place where I can see it every day and be reminded of my dreams!
    I still want to do it with my children.
    Without dreams live is powerless.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting, I appreciate your comments..